Tuesday 27 December 2016

Different Happiness

What on this earth entitles you to happiness..

this is my rant tonight. On a personal level my hapiness levels are not what they were some years ago and trust me a I know Disneyland happy.

Everybody has a different take on happiness but what entitles you to that happiness.

What makes you happy? What makes me happy? These days i really couldnt give you an honest answer, my boys though bring me the most happiness in my life but it is constantly on my mind what makes people happy and how do we hold onto it. Can we forget to be happy just out of the blue.

I once met a lady who volunteered her life away I asked her why she replied it made her happy whatever floats your boat love.

On another hand I am currently working with a gentlemen who was a CEO of a company travelled the world perfect family, this gentleman retired recieved a 4wd as his retirement present one year later alzheimers and is currently residing in a mental health geriatric home not knowing what day it is and why he is there..Such a sad story you say noone deserves to have that sort of life but before he succumbed to this life he had but he says that he is happy! As you would expect its a totally different happiness from his previous known happiness.

Everyone happiness levels are differrent from one person to the next. Happiness is such an interesting topic and i love reading different books and TED talks about happiness.

Im sorry if this post makes no sense i have spent the last 24hrs with my head in thentoilet bowl bleh.. kinda liek a psychotiv rant really but I find this a healthy vent touche'

Peace out..

1 comment:

  1. You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing. I'm a life coach blogger. Reading blogs is my hobby and I randomly found your blog. I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging endeavors. Please keep in touch with me in Google+, +sridharchandrasekaran Twitter @lifecoachbloger

    ReplyDelete